How To Discover New Music - You'll Probably Love This Method


First off, I have been doing this for an extended time currently. I still hear plenty of the bands I've found by doing this. It's very straight forward,  however it works sort of a charm. I continually notice cool new stuff. Generally I have found bands that are around ten years old and I never heard about them.



The Things You Will Need:
- (Optional) A file sharing program (I use limewire)
- A browser. :]

1.) Decide one in every of your favorite bands.

2.) Visit amazon.com or cdnow.com (same thing)

3.) Research that band's name

4.) Scroll down till you see "Customers WHO bought this title additionally bought:"

5.) Flick thru the artists you have never detected of therein list.

6.) Look into one in every of their albums, ideally the one with highest rating (in stars)

7.) Either hear the samples on amazon or transfer a song by them along with your filesharing app.



If you wish what you hear, repeat steps 3-7 exploitation the new band's name.
You'll find loads of new music you never thought existed.

It's a very straightforward thanks to notice stuff, and i am certain voluminous you almost certainly already try this. except for people who do not -- you may impart Pine Tree State later. 

It works wonders. :)

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *